Thursday, May 8, 2008

Careful Man's Guide To Penis Enlargement

I was 28 when I decided to try a penis enlargement product for the first time. You may be thinking that 28 is a strange age to start on. My penis hadn't grown at all in 10 years, for 10 years I knew it wouldn't grow anymore, and the very fact that I wanted penis enlargement suggests that my penis was small.

My penis was small.

I didn't touch the products - not out of choice or lack of money - out of fear. The spine-chilling, heart-thumping fear that envelops you at certain times in your life. I was terrified of only 2 things. Women seeing my 3 inch penis and being disappointed, and the products out there that could increase its size.

It's an interesting paradox and a difficult catch 22 situation. I was right to be scared (I learned later) but I was also wrong to wait. Penis enlargement is the only way to improve your penis size. That's a sad fact but a true one. I tried many products in my years of looking for a solution. Most of them, not surprisingly failed. At different points I had different pains, fears and even an impotent penis. But I also decided that enough was enough, and my penis was going to grow and I wasnt going to stop until I was happy. And now? Now I'm happy! :)

I've tested so much - I've read even more. The one veritable fact about penis enlargement is that foreign objects can't help enlarge your penis for a prolonged period. They can potentially cause impotence and pain - which was my short-term real-life nightmare. But there are products out there that do work. Pills didn't do it for me. Maybe they could have, but after 2 months I saw no growth (although I was horny!) and I read that lead, E coli and manure have been found in them by a team of scientists researching pills. So, with that deadly cocktail, I flushed them away.

Exercises such as jelqing can be a big risk too. I've read horror stories about men who did too many or jelqed when their penis was too hard or squeezed too tight even when it wasn't. Many bad things can come from jelqing. There are a small number who believe they could work though. I'm not going to share horror stories with you though because I'm just about to eat!

Patches never really even worked in theory for me, so I gave up on them as soon as I felt I'd tried them long enough. After 10 weeks I'd hoped to see more, but I didn't. Then I discovered natural penis enlargement without the need for implements to help my penis grow. The theory is simple; you just replicate your body's biochemistry to what it was when your penis was naturally growing as you were turning into a man; puberty. When you achieve this and your blood is rich in nutrients then your penis is ready to grow.

So I looked into the products out there and I found two which cost at least $2,500 each, then one emerged for much cheaper. It helped me with my penis enlargement and is called The Penis Bible Visit http://www.thepenisbible.com to take a closer look...

Mike Holton went from having a 3 inch penis to an 8 inch penis is less than 6 months. He recommends The Penis Bible.




http://male-enhancement-options.blogspot.com

No comments: